Original Garage

Share This Page

OG

Active Member, from Houston

OG was last seen:
Aug 1, 2018
    1. DvSiR911
      DvSiR911
      yeah sure no problem post pics. -Dan I can't seem to post pms on here. lol pms.
    2. DvSiR911
      DvSiR911
      do you have any studio parts for 2gs? I need front parts, which do you think is better, im running out of room on the top it seems. Also, have you had any experience with drilling out the shock tower on the 2gs to allow more travel for the control arm? thanks.
    3. DvSiR911
      DvSiR911
      saw your post about the rlcas. Are they for the front and rear? I want lots of camber front and rear.
    4. BAHC
      BAHC
      yo. my bc's are maxed in the rear..its a extreme drop with 18k spring. think ride will be affected with droop?
    5. phillygs3
    6. usmcslater
      usmcslater
      hey man just thought i would ask which product model where you speaking of with the beat sonic DD, so i can see what would work with my LS. Thanks man
    7. PANCAKES!
      PANCAKES!
      Dawg!!! You are hard as hell to get a hold of! Yo I've had your mags for a few weeks now but I don't have your address. So now I'm gonna wait tell I get my next months mags and get you those too if you want. Hit me back on LJC, AIM or text me at 858-610-2053 or you can email me at o2bbabe@gmail.com don't hit me back here. I aint ever here and don't think I have my email set up to check if you hit me back here. Aight Peace!
      -Oscar-
  • About

Original Garage
    How did you hear about us?:
    browsing the internet
    Year/Make/Model:
    '90 Q45 (President Conversion), '98 LS400, '08 STS-V

Interact