Aug 12, 2015

Share This Page

jdmpalace

VSC Super Moderator

jdmpalace was last seen:
Aug 12, 2015
    1. mr_ricky_nguyen
      mr_ricky_nguyen
      Hi, do you have an asc680 controller and harness for 04+ in stock?
    2. L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG
      L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG
      sean im still waiting
    3. L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG
      L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG
      This is for sean was wondering what's the status of my order?
    4. flite risk
      flite risk
      How much would a set of junction produce leather seat belts covers in black will cost.thanks,rob. 1st gen scion xb.
    5. bakasam
      bakasam
      hey sean..sent you a pm. lmk
    6. BAHC
      BAHC
      do you have stickers? ill slap one on the car at wekfest if you do.
    7. J954sho
      J954sho
      Hey Sean...we talked awhile back on the Mac Blick kit for my RL1 Build..Just wanted too know if there is any diffrence in price these days? and also lookin for a price on the Glamerous body kit and the roof spoiler ,and a cowl spoiler(not sure who makes them,I think it's Admiration) as well(piece @ top of hood just under the windshield)... Thanks for ur help!!!
    8. kayexe
      kayexe
      do you still have any jdm headlight or taillight conversions for tcr 10/11 ??
    9. J.kuza
      J.kuza
      One of the guys here on the forum (ALEXSUSPECT) PM me about you can get me a set of coilovers for my Y33 on YAJ ? It was on WTB section. Can you qoute pm me? Used not blown good condtion,thanks...I would apriecated it.You guys are the best...
    10. squadoneY33
      squadoneY33
      I was checking to see if you carry the JDM Y33 cima window visors if so how much and were do I go to purchase them
    11. maxpowerintegra
      maxpowerintegra
      hi do you have a website? i am interested in the table 2 cups and 1 cigarette holder chrome edging with dark cherry wood grain 2nd from bottom left color. also am interested in getting curtains can you combo everything and get me a quote for 2 sets of sm. ?
  • About

How did you hear about us?:
    referred by a friend

Signature

[​IMG]