Wheel Guru

Share This Page

golfkid777

Member, from Pasadena, CA

golfkid777 was last seen:
Oct 1, 2018
    1. Burn619
      Burn619
      Yeah, I hear ya on the busyness. I just bought a house last month so when I say I'm looking for a Jag, it doesn't necessarily mean I will be able to buy it. haha. I'll keep you in the Jag-loop with ElPres if I come across anything useful. There isn't a lot of help out there for those of us modding jags the way we are...
    2. golfkid777
      golfkid777
      The jag forums are not very useful at all. I have a 98 XJR but it is severely neglected at the moment. Been super busy with work and any free time has been spent on the girls Audi. The Super 8's are very hard to find, I looked... Hahaha. But I hope you get one and can dig in they are great cars!!
    3. Burn619
      Burn619
      What up man. I followed your Q build, your blog and have seen you on VSC for a couple years. You have similar tastes and attitude towards cars as myself. Props for that. Are you building a Jag now? I thought I read that somewhere. I'm looking for an '03 VDP Super 8 right now. Not an easy car to find. I have bounced a few q's at ElPresidente and he's been helpful. What jag forums do you follow(if any)? I haven't been too happy with Jaguarforums.com.
      -Mike
  • About

Wheel Guru
    How did you hear about us?:
    browsing the internet